Friday, March 9, 2012

One Restless Summer, We Found Love Growing...

Hey everyone! It's SPRING BREAK! Finally! I don't know about everyone else, but I have been in dire need of a chance to just relax and not worry/stress about things going on in life!

Well, to kick off my spring break, I wanted to share with you the music of a very talented girl named Alex Masters. Currently she is in a contest to open up for Dave Barnes, and she definitely deserves to win it. So click on the link below and give a listen to her cover of Strawberry Wine by Deana Carter and if you like what you hear, vote for her and share it with your friends! Voting really takes less than 30 seconds and I know that she would appreciate it a lot!



http://www.topblip.com/contest/bracket/45/2374



Check back soon for some new updates :)

Love you guys!
-Andrew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More