Friday, July 12, 2013

My Summer 2013 Playlist


I do not know about all of you, but summer is one of my favorite times of the year. There are cookouts, pool parties, concerts/music festivals, road trips, just relaxing with friends and so much more. It is great!

One of my favorite things to do each summer is to create a playlist of songs to serve as the soundtrack for such events or even just going out and driving.  With that said, I have decided to share my playlist with you on here and on Spotify. A majority of the songs I selected have been released since last summer (except for a select few) and range over many different genres. Feel free to “follow” it in the event I decide to add some more songs, share it with your friends and use it as much as you would like. I hope that you enjoy it!

-Andrew

"Summer 2013" Track List:
1. Intro – M83
2. We Come Running – Youngblood Hawke
3. Counting Stars – OneRepublic
4. Can’t Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton) – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
5. Boomerang – Relient K
6. #thatPOWER (ft. Justin Bieber) – will.i.am
7. Where I Come From – Passion Pit
8. Cruise – Florida Georgia Line
9. Mirrors – Justin Timberlake
10. A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) – Fergie
11. Guns For Hands – twenty|one|pilots
12. Make it Right – Seth Philpott
13. Summer Jam (ft. Florida Georgia Line) – Jake Owen
14. Fight Song – The Almost
15. The Antidote – St. Vincent
16. She Makes Me – Jared Mahone
17. I Need Your Love (ft. Ellie Goulding) – Calvin Harris
18. Hopeless Romantic – Fourth & Coast
19. Get Your Shine – Florida Georgia Line
20. Diane Young – Vampire Weekend
21. Safe and Sound – Capital Cities
22. Barefoot Blue Jean Night – Jake Owen
23. Big Blue Wave – Hey Ocean!
24. Too Much For Me – Jared Mahone
25. I Could Be The One – Avicii vs Nicky Romero
26. Crash My Party – Luke Bryan
27. Bulletproof – La Roux
28. Running Out of Moonlight – Randy Houser
29. Holding Onto You – twenty|one|pilots
30. Dusk and Summer – Dashboard Confessional


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More