Monday, January 16, 2012

Our Memories Once Colored Bright, Are Haunted Smears Of Black And White

This past weekend I went to my friends', Pioneer (www.facebook.com/pioneertheband), record release show at The Earth House in Indy, and one of the bands that opened for them was this group called Wavorly. They came up from Nashville, TN to play the show and I wasn't really sure what to expect when they took the stage, but within seconds I was blown away. They hit hard with powerful guitars, catchy pop vocals, great demo tracks underlying each song and an energy that won't let your attention go elsewhere. Needless to say, I'm a huge fan of this group now and can't get enough of their music, so I thought I would share my two favorite tracks with you! Here is a piano version of One More Try, and then the track Part That Won't Let Go. Both of these songs are on their newest EP which can be found on iTunes. I hope you enjoy!







-Andrew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More