Sunday, January 8, 2012

I Don't Want To Live That Way. Reading Into Every Word You Say.

Hey everyone! Again, I apologize for the lack of posting. The ideas are there, I just have to try and manage my time better!

Anyways, this video has been blowing up on Facebook and I had to share it! This is a cover of Gotye's song Somebody I Used To Know. Here is the catch though...there are five people performing in this cover and they are all playing on the same guitar. That's all that needs to be said haha enjoy! :)


-Andrew

3 comments:

Awesome, Drew. Do you know the name of the group covering the song?

it makes me happy that you posted this!

Britta - The group is Walk of the Earth :)

Jenni - Thank you for texting me the link!!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More