Monday, December 5, 2011

There Is Nothing Like Home

This past weekend I finally had the first chance in a long while to just go home and enjoy it. I didn't have much work to do, or anything lingering and nagging in the back of my mind. It was great! While driving back I was listening to my Christmas music playlist (doesn't really feel right when it has been raining for a few days straight). The Advent Song by the duet Sarah Story came up and it got me thinking. The song opens up with the verse, "Nothing like singing in the living room. There's nothing like putting on a show for the neighbors. There's nothing like finding presents in the closet. There's nothing like home." This got me thinking that there really is nothing like home. I mean pulling up and walking into the garage and being able to smell the candles and food out there. And then walking in and having football on TV. Listening to Christmas music while decorating. The list goes on and on and I love it!

Today I really just wanted to share with you about one of my favorite Christmas songs (The Advent Song mentioned above). It is one of three songs on the Sarah Story Christmas EP which is up for free on NoiseTrade's website. Here is the link:

http://noisetrade.com/sarahstory

Also, since I'm talking about home so much, I thought it would be fitting to show some pictures of my home :) So below is a picture of our mantle, which is one of my favorite part of our decorations. Also, there is a picture of our Christmas tree..messed up branches at the top from it becoming our cat's perch and all! Haha


I hope that you all go download the Sarah Story EP, because it is something that everyone deserves to hear! And I also hope that you enjoy the little picture into my home! Love you guys!

-Andrew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More