Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Got My Heart In Your Hands, Like A Time Bomb Ticking

First off I would like to apologize and say sorry for the lack of posting recently and that will probably haunt me this coming week as well. As a college student approaching finals week, life has become hectic and I have let that affect how much I post on here. So, sorry for that, but it is going to get better soon!

I do want to keep sharing music with you though so here is the new All Time Low video that they posted this afternoon! I posted about the band a couple weeks ago and acknowledge that they aren't the cleanest of bands but this song is awesome in my opinions and is the best off of their new record (which isn't saying much, but that's another story for a different day!).

I also included the acoustic version of the song that was a bonus track on their record. It is really good and is on my "Sleep" and "Study" playlists. So check out the videos! I hope you like them and will bare with me this next week or so and my lack of posting if it happens! You guys are awesome and I hope know that I appreciate the fact that you read this! Have a great night!

-Andrew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More