Monday, November 7, 2011

We Were The Kings and Queens of Promise

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a great Monday thus far!

While going through previous posts trying to evaluate how I could improve my entries on here, I realized that I hadn't really shown any YouTube covers like I had promised at the beginning! Coincidentally, I saw on Cobus Potgieter's Facebook this afternoon that he is trying to get 1 million fews on one of his newest videos. He is only about 32,000 views away, and I decided to try to help him out a bit! This is his cover of 30 Seconds to  Mars' song Kings and Queens. It is really cool because not only is he a phenomenal drummer, but he is doing it on the side of a flippin' mountain! I am not a film kind of guy but I can't imagine taking all of that gear up to a mountain along with a drum kit would be easy along with trying to power any production equipment like a soundboard! So, check it out and if you like it pass it on to some friends and let's help Cobus get to 1 million views! Also, don't forget to check back later this week for some more YouTube covers!

-Andrew

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More