Monday, November 14, 2011

She's A Looker, Don't Stand A Chance

Here's the deal. I am currently addicted to the show The Sing Off. For those of you who have never seen it or even heard of it, it is pretty much the a cappella American Idol. It is a competition of many groups of musicians that use only their voices, percussion and all. It is pretty sick! I know a lot of people may not like it, but if you aren't totally disgusted by it then keep giving it a chance. It may grow on you. 


Well, now that that is said. I have decided to do a three part series on my favorite performances from The Sing Off. Today's pick comes from the first episode of last season (Season 2). It is the group Pitch Slapped's performance of Good Girls Go Bad which is originally done by Cobra Starship. I would like to point out that I don't particularly like the lyrics of the song, but there is one part where they split the guys and girls and do gang vocals in the performance and it is really stinking cool. Here is the video, I hope that you enjoy it! 



-Andrew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More