Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Just Want You To Know That You Deserve The Best

Hello! This is the last installment of this week's series on The Sing Off. Tonight's post is from this season, and it is Delilah performing Lil Wayne's song How To Love. I'll admit that every now and then I get into a Lil Wayne mood, but it doesn't happen often. I will reassure however that this performance resembles him in no way and it is just phenomenal. This performance has been one of my favorites to see and listen to on Spotify over and over again.

Delilah is a group of all girls. Some of them are from groups that performed in previous seasons and didn't make it. I think it is safe to say that they have been my favorite group on the show out of all three seasons. Anyways, as I mentioned before they bring a new twist to Lil Wayne's song in this performance. They keep it clean and leave out the sketchy verses along with bringing a true emotion to the song that Lil Wayne can't portray. Listening to girls belt out the bridge, you can tell there is a pain and a meaning behind it that they feel. It's so hard to describe. It is full of really strong lyrics. My favorite is the line, "I just want you to know that you deserve the best, baby you're beautiful." Alright, well I will stop rambling now. The video is great, so check it out here and I hope that you enjoy it!






Talk to you soon!

-Andrew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More