Wednesday, October 26, 2011

She Likes My Bittersweet Love

Day 4's Pick is: "She Likes (Bittersweet Love)" by Forever the Sickest Kids


Forever the Sickest Kids is a group based out of Dallas, Texas. The guys rely on their catchy vocals and melodic guitar riffs to keep their jams stuck in your head. I almost can't even go an entire week without having one of their choruses stuck in my head for an afternoon or more!  Another big plus of this group is the humor they bring to their performances and videos. You can see this exhibited in both the music video and even the acoustic performance. In essence, they are a bunch of goofballs who love to play music which makes for some awesome entertainment!

The song "She Likes" is one of my favorites because it features vocals from an array of their members. At least four of the members have some vocals in the album version, and three of them have lines in the acoustic version which cool because it brings variety to the table. Caleb, the guitarist who sings first, has my personal favorite voice out of the group.  I also enjoy it because it features their humor that I mentioned before. So, check out the videos and let me know what you think! And don't forget to check back tomorrow for the final installment of my Unplugged Series!

Thanks for reading/listening!
-Andrew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More