Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You Had A Piece Of My Heart, But Not Enough To Just Run Away...

We Are The In Crowd is an up and coming group that one of my friends told me about this summer. I really want to see them live but when ever they are close I just can't seem to get my schedule to work out. Anyways...this group brings a new dynamic to the pop rock genre by splitting vocals between a guy (Jordan) and a girl (Tay). Their songs typically carry the contrast of a girl and a guys perspective on a situation which is really cool because it's kind of like listening to a story in a refreshing way. Maybe I am just weird and think that, but either way, I find it to be really awesome. This is an acoustic performance of their song "Never Be What You Want" from the studio. Another plus of the video is that the lighting resembles Christmas time and I can't flippin' wait for that time of year! I am so ready to break out the lights and Christmas jams! Again, I digress. I hope that you enjoy Jordan and Tay's song as much as I do. Let me know what you think!

Also, tomorrow afternoon I will be posting their newest music video so you can hear their full band sound!

-Andrew

1 comments:

Good find! I don't know how I heard of them before, but these two are SO good! I love their sound. Thanks for the review and the heads up about their new video!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More